UNFORGETTABLE MEMORY

           i have some unforgettable memory in my live, when i in seven grade junior high school. at that time i was back from my school on foot with my friends, i'm waiting my mom for come after i arrived in high way at JL. Cikadutt But my mom doesn't has not come yet, i was panic. because for the first  time i just learned to go home by myself. Fortunately my friend doesn't has to come after her dad, call her Salma. She's not just my friend, She's my best friend, I'm really fortunately because i'm not alone for waiting my mom to come after me.

           five minute's latter, Salma's dad come after her. and i was alone in that high way, but someone come for me. when his come for me, i'm very greet full ! because his my senior. Call him Alfan, in my school called senior be tittle "Senpai", me and Alfan senpai always talking about anime, japan, and many films. but his just waiting for the taxi. and me go alone again.

          five teen minute's latter i waiting my mom for come after me, when i want to called my mom from my phone... , my  phone battery was low. I'm waiting my mom very long. And finally my mom come after me, I'm very happy because mom come after me. And i'm never forget that memory.

thank you! (^-^)

bonus picture

Komentar

Postingan Populer