Plans For Holiday

On a Saturday in TSM, three high school student named Asri, Alfina, and Figlia are having conversation.

Alfina  : "Guys, holiday in near!I'm so happy! Do you have plans for it?"
Asri     : "Oh Yes. I have so many plans for this holiday!"
Alfina  : "Wow! How about you Figlia?"
Figlia   : "I want to sleep all day long"
Alfina  : "Are you crazy?!"
Asri     : "Come on, you must have more plans than that"
Figlia   : "Alright, alright. I want to online shopping! I have saved my money for a while"
Alfina  : "What do you want to buy ?"
Figlia   : "I want to buy albums of Blur! I really want The Magic Whip and 13, those albums are                         fantastyc! Oh and I also want to buy everyday Robots, which Damon Albam's solo album                   It's so emotional and making me cry."
Asri     : "You must love  Damon so much" 
Alfina  : "I hate him"
Figlia   : "Ugh shut up Alfina, let me enjoy things . What about you Asri? What are you polkans?"
Asri     : "I want to make some comics! I  also want to buy new Pan Tablet"
Alfina  : "Tha's a pretty  good plan"
Figlia   : "Whoa, pen tab is pretty expensive"
Asri     : "I know, but I have saved my money for it"
Alfina  : "None of you guys asked for my plans and I'm sad"
Figlia   : "Good"
Asri     : "What are your plans anyway?"
Alfina  : "I want to go Tokyo Disney Land"
Figlia   : "Why do you want to go there? It's so far from there"
Alfina  : "Because I heared that park has a lot of cool rides. I want to see sakura flowers as well"
Asri     : "Whit whom do you go there?"
Alfina     : "With my family, of course! I don't have enough money to go there myself."
Figlia     :" Yeah, Disneyland is great. I want to go there someday, but not now I guess."
Asri       : "Let's pray that all of our plans become reality!"



thank you~~~

Komentar

Postingan Populer