HELLO! WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hai everyone i'm Asri Nur Hanifah from Indonesia, people call me Asri. I live in Bandung, i born at 8 february 2002. i have little sister her name Lusi. My hobbi's drawing, hear a music, reading , play a game, and watching an anime every holiday v:
my favourite films is Diabolik Lovers, Touken Ranbu. My favourite food : ramen, chikgen katsu, Sate, Rendang, cake. ,y blood type is B. My favourite type comic and film : Fantasy, Action, sci-fy, romance, Drama. My favourite palace is my bed room, my home, and my grand parent house. My favourite game is diabolik lovers, collarxmalice. I'm 10 grade now, and my school at jl. belitung no. 8 in Senior Hight School 3.



That is all from me, Sorry if there are words that I am less pleased,I would like to express my gratitude /(^-^)/

Komentar

Postingan Populer